Monday, December 31, 2012

20 minute workout...

So today I went to the Y to ask about their college memberships.
I was all ready to go and workout but unfortunately the Y was closing in 30 minutes... And it took me 10 minutes to get ready.
In other words, I had 20 minutes to workout.
Not everyone has 2-3 hours to workout per day. I wish I did, but for most of us 1 hour of working out (which also means extra time to go to the gym, take a shower, etc.) Might be hard to fit in a busy schedule.
Here is what I did today, it is more of a cardio workout but also has strength exercises:
10 minutes on the treadmill. Incline at 2.5 and speed from 5.5 to 6 (fast enough to make me sweat.)
2-3 rounds of 3.5 minutes each of squats, ski hops (or whatever kind of jumping that was), crunches and push ups (from the training assistant/cross fit app I wrote about in my earlier app.)
Push ups were awful. I have no arm strength whatsoever.
So anyway, doing all of these equals to a 20 minute pretty intense workout.
What do you like to do when you only have 20 minutes to workout? 

No comments:

Post a Comment