Saturday, December 29, 2012

Classic snack- even easier

I'm sure I definitely did not invent anything here, and I'm 100% sure a billion people already came up with the idea.
However, what I like to do is put peanut butter on celery (nothing new here), and then
put it in the freezer in the zip bag.
This way, if you are in a hurry and/or haven't had a chance to cook for a while, all you have to do is
grab the bag from the freezer and you are ready to go!
It is less messy as well.
For College Students, this might save you from going to the vending machine because you are starving (baaaaad). It is also extremely cheap (count $3 dollars for a few stalks of celery and $3-4 for peanut butter.)

note: don't freeze celery in attempt to save it if it going bad. It will not help. In this case, I froze it only to get the peanut butter to be more crispy.


No comments:

Post a Comment