Saturday, December 29, 2012

Great yoga app

So here is the yoga app I was writing about in my last post... 

It is called Daily Yoga. You first have to download the first app (free) and then different plugins (some are free, some aren't.) It goes from toning yoga to seated position to sun salutations... a little bit of everything. 


Here is the logo to look for when looking for the app: 


App logo
Then you chose a routine, a time (anywhere from 5-20 minutes for some plugins) and then you just do what the voice tells you to do. There is even yoga music in the background. 
I would recommend watching the routine before doing it, that way you are not constantly looking back at your phone/tablet while doing it. 

I like to do ten minutes of a routine after working out, it is a great way to stretch and cool down. 
Today I even discovered there was such thing as a 'wrist' stretch (you should try!!!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment